EM5 is a new generation electronic speed regulator, designed to be used for universal asynchronous single- and three-phase motors, with brushes.
EM5 makes use of an intelligent control able to raise efficiency, especially at low rpm, along with simple management, as starting is guaranteed in each case. After the start-up phase, the rotation speed will automatically be taken to that set by the user.
- A THREE-PHASE motor can be powered with a SINGLE-PHASE supply with the help of a capacitor.
- The software of the EM5 ALWAYS guarantees a motor start; after this start-up phase the motor speed is adjusted to the point set y the user.
- The software of the EM5 customisable on the product then optimises the working efficiency and regulation function.
- EM5 protects the motor from overheating by means of a thermal image.
- Regulation al low rpm with EM5 substantially improves the efficiency of the motor compared to normal triac regulation.
- Power supply: 110V/230V – 1 Ph-50/60Hz
- rated power: up to 750W
- Aluminium cooling fin
- Container made of nylon with V0 fibreglass
- Protection: IP55
- Working temperature: -15°C / +50°C
||FIELD OF USE
Control for asynchronous single- and three-phase motors, with an added capacitor
(not included), up to a maximum power of 750 W
||Control for universal motors with brushes
up to a maximum current of 7 [A], V230