The KAMIN centrifugal roof extraction unit is ideal for drawing air in domestic chimneys
with natural draught thanks to the special construction
suitable for operation up to 200°C. With the fireplace unused it can be
used for ventilation for changing the air in the room.
High performance, backward blade impeller in galvanised plating.
Balanced in accordance with UNI – ISO 1940.
– Anchoring base with intake and protection mesh in
sheet steel protected from atmospheric agents with
– Cap in painted aluminium.
– Asynchronous three- or single-phase A.C. electric motor,-
separated from the ducted air flow, protection IP 55, insulation
class H, service S1, construction conforming to IEC / EEC /
UNEL MEC specifications.
– Version 5; directly coupled to the projecting impeller.
– Air conveyed: max 200°C.
– Power supply voltage and frequency single-phase (M) 230V-50 Hz
– Speed regulators: SRE-M 1.5 A
Please Note: while the fireplace is in use, the fan must be on at all times