- Single-phase motors with 4 shielded poles, working at a rated voltage of 230-240V~, 50-60 Hz and a power rating of ~5 to ~34Watt.
- Motor insulation class B.
- Protection with the rotor stopped by trip switch protector.
- Motor shaft support with self-lubricating, self-aligning bushes.
- The main characteristic is that they have a connector for mobile connection to the power supply cable.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Anticlockwise rotation seen from the shaft side.
- Continuous working at ambient temperatures of -40°C to +40°C.
The motors are packed in cardboard boxes, stacked on pallets and protected with shrink-wrap. The motor was developed, designed and constructed in compliance with the Low Voltage Directive 73/23/CEE, EMC Directive 89/336/CEE, Machinery Directive89/392/CEE and following the CENELEC EN 60335-1 standard.
- Grids in thermoplastic material
- Grids in galvanised steel
- Straight brackets
- V brackets
- Three-pole cables with connector with lengths from 500 mm to 5000 mm
FLOW RATE CURVES:
The curves below show the aeraulic performance for the most common motor/fan couplings in aluminium.
1 = VN 5-13 + ø 154×34°
2 = VN 5-13 + ø 172×34°
3 = VN 5-13 + ø 200×28°
4 = VN 10-20 + ø 200×28°
5 = VN 10-20 + ø 230×28°
6 = VNT 16-25 + ø 230×34°
7 = VNT 16-25 + ø 254×28°
8 = VNT 25-40 + ø 254×28°
9 = VNT 25-40 + ø 300×22°
10 = VNT 34-45 + ø 300×28°
11 = VNT 34-45 + ø 300×34°