- BMF series pumps are single cast geared volumetric pumps suitable for transferring viscous liquids, free of suspended solid substances.
- They are self-priming pumps and are provided with 4-pole motors for liquids with viscosity up to 10° E and with 6-pole motors for liquids with greater viscosity.
- They are used for transferring fuel oil, petroleum products, cosmetic products, food products, paints, lubricant oils, etc.
- The standard version of BMF series pumps is in cast iron with steel gears and shafts, mechanical seal in Viton.
- The suction and delivery openings are of the same diameter and are on the same axis.
- In the standard version, they can operate with liquid up to a max temperature of 140 °C.
- For higher temperatures or for special applications, they can be provided flanged for application to B3/B14 or B3/B5 motor shapes.
- On the pump delivery outlet, it is possible to install a safety bypass valve to protect the pump against dangerous overpressures.
- The bypass valve is of the internal recirculation type, and can be set using the adjustment screw
- Rotation is clockwise looking from the pump side, the intake delivery is on the left (near the bypass valve), the intake is on the right.
- BMF pumps with the appropriate seal can be reversible.
BF – BFZ – BFX = pumps derived from the BMF series, without motor
BFC – BFCZ – BFCX = pumps with bell for coupling with the B5 motor shape.
BMFZ = bronze version for food-grade liquids
BMFX = AISI 316 stainless steel version for special liquids.
BCF – BCFZ – BCFX = single cast pumps in the various metals with single-phase motor.
…/6 indicates a 6-pole motor.
V1 – V2 indicates by-pass valve version
For special liquids, we suggest consulting our technical department.
Motors are of the induction type.
Class F insulation.
Protection IP 54.
Special extended shaft.
Motor at 1400 revs/min – RPM 1400 – Head 10 Ate
- Special voltages, tropicalization.
- Protection IP 55.
- ATEX motors.
Theoretical performance levels with 6° oils and +2% -5% tolerance
For viscosity up to 10° and pump with motor at 1400 RPM.
For viscosity from 10° to 50° and pump with motor at 900 RPM.
For higher viscosity, please contact our technical office.
- The BMF series pumps can be supplied with the new cover complete with double bypass.
- Loading and unloading operations can now be done with a single pump. In fact the new double bypass works with the pump running in the clockwise and anticlockwise directions.
- A simple switch can be fitted to the pump motor and that is all there is to it: the direction of the delivery is changed with that of the intake and the bypass valve works in both directions.
- The pump is supplied complete with a reversible mechanical seal, cover and double bypass valve. The switch is optional.
Models of the BMF series indicated can also be provided with single-phase motor, three-phase 6-pole motor, and single-phase 6-pole motor, in cast iron, stainless steel, or bronze versions.
For flow rates different from those indicated in the table, please contact our technical department (range from 2 to 60 l/min)