USES AND INSTALLATION
The RX pumps are suitable for drainage of clear water without abrasive particles. The construction solutions adopted guarantee simple use and safe operation thanks to the complete cooling of the motor and double seal on the shaft. they are recommended for fixed installations, emergency drying of small flooded rooms (rooms, basements, boxes), disposal of domestic waste water from dishwashers and washing machines, emptying of drain wells.
Pumped liquid: white water drainage
Use: domestic, civil
- Flow rate up to (18 m3/h) 300 l/min
- Head up to20 m
LIMITS OF USE
- Depth of use below the water level up to 10 m
- Temperature of the liquid up to +50 °C (Temperature of the liquid up to +90 °C for intermittent operation of a maximum of 3 minutes)
- Passage of suspended solid objects up to Ø 10 mm
- Emptying level:
– up to 14 mm from the bottom for RX 1-2-3
– up to 25 mm from the bottom for RX 4-5
- Continuous operation S1
NB: Models P-RXM 1, P-RXM 2 and P-RXM 3 are also available with a 10 m cable.
N.B.: for the discounts applied to products indicated on this page, please contact our sales department.