USES AND INSTALLATION
These are recommended for the drainage of waste water in the domestic, civil and industrial sectors, in all cases where solids are suspended in the water, for example water mixed with mud, groundwater, surface water. Recommended for drying flooded areas such as basements, underground car parks, car washing areas, removing sewage. These pumps are distinguished by their reliability, fixed installation and automatic operation.
Pumped liquid: sewage water drainage
Use: domestic, civil, industrial
- Flow rate up to (24 m3/h) 400 l/min
- Head up to10 m
LIMITS OF USE
- Depth of use below the water level up to 5 m
- Temperature of the liquid up to +40 °C
- Passage of suspended solid objects:
– up to Ø 40 mm for VX8/35I – VX10/35I
– up to Ø 50 mm for VX8/50I – VX10/50I
- For continuous service, minimum immersion:
– up to 270 mm for VX8/35I – VX10/35I
– up to 300 mm for VX8/50I – VX10/50I
NB: All models are also available with 10 m cable.
N.B.: for the discounts applied to products indicated on this page, please contact our sales department.