USES AND INSTALLATION
Recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and chemically non-aggressive liquids for the materials of the pump. For their reliability, simple use and economy, they are suitable for domestic use and especially for the distribution of water coupled to small autoclave tanks, for irrigation of vegetable patches and gardens. The should be installed in closed spaces or protected from the weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
Technique : peripheral
- Flow rate up to (5.4 m3/h) 90 l/min
- Head up to100 m
LIMITS OF USE
- Static head up to 8 m
- Temperature of the liquid from –10 °C up to +60 °C
- Room temperature up to +40 °C
- Max pressure in the pump body:
– 6.5 bar for PK 60-65-70-80
– 10 bar for PK 90-100-200-300
- Continuous operation S1
N.B.: for the discounts applied to products indicated on this page, please contact our sales department.