Sleeve made of a glass fiber braid, coated with a polyurethane varnish.
- Class F – 30° C / + 155°C in continuous service
- Can withstand peaks of up to 250° C
Mean perforation voltage: 3kV
Good compatibility with impregnation varnish.
- Good adhesion of polyurethane film to the glass braid.
- Impregnation of the glass braid prevents fraying when cut
- Flexible sleeve, resistant to bending
- Good resistance to ageing and vibrations
- Does not propagate flames
- Good damp seal
- STANDARD COLOURS: hazel nut
OBJS2.E221010 FAET180 IS