DIAMOND DOT PAPER DDP

Pure cellulose Kraft paper, calendered for electrical use, finish on both sides with heat hardening epoxy, pre-preg at stage B.

The geometric shape and distribution of the diamonds covers about 36% of the surface, leaving the remaining 64% free for optimum impregnation by oil after an appropriate temperature cycle for the recommended time.
The pre-preg resin reticulates as it move from state B (pre-preg) to state C (polymerised) firmly adhering to itself or metal parts with which it comes into contact, creating micro-channels for optimum oil circulation.

Isulation from 105° to 130°C – Class A-B

CLASS A Working temperature: 105° for continuous service